Septic Systems usually last between 15 and 40 years. With the right septic tank installation and regular maintenance, it is possible to have a system last much longer. We can help you get the best return on your investment from your current system with our septic service.
Is your system showing signs of age or damage? If you have experienced any of the following it’s time to call a septic inspection professional.
- Water or sewage backups in your home
- Your tank is full, or your leach field is overflowing
- You have a blocked pipe causing drainage issues in a bathroom or near an appliance
- The grass around your septic tank or leach field is constantly wet and spongy
- Your drains are slow
- You can smell septic gases (similar to rotten eggs) from your drains.